Thursday 22 March 2018

Promotional Video {Shot List}

I decided to create a visual shot list that I might use during filming, I felt this was the perfect idea as it helped both me and my client visualise the shots better and give myself an idea of what the final product could look like once the shots have been placed together. I decided to only do a few sketches as I wanted to keep my shot list open incase my client on the day wanted something to be specifically shot that we hadn't discussed previously. 

I decided to look at various shot types in order for my promotional video to have a diverse variety as well as giving the audience various aspects to look at so it wasn't one continuous video of the same shot.

Shot List Ideas:

Zoom on the 5008 Logo
Pan Shot of Company














Demonstration conducted by a
Member of Staff to show the
2 other seats
Demonstration conducted by a
Member of Staff of both Manual and
Automation Boot













Interior Shot: Close Up
Mid Shot, Extreme Close Up
Long / Wide Shot
Car Outside














Long / Wide Shot
Car Inside
Shot of the seats from an Angle
{Angle depending on lighting}




No comments:

Post a Comment