Thursday 22 March 2018

Promotional Video {Rough Cut}

This video is rough draft of the final product, this video displays what me and my client discussed but isn't the final product. This video was the first type of final product my client saw in order for him to give me feedback on what the final product should be, this feedback was fairly positive and was very helpful for myself in order for me to construct the best final product for both parties.


Feedback from my client:
  • Slow down the pan shot at the start so the audience will be able to clearly see the Car Dealership.
  • Take out blurry footage as well as the footage of the hidden floor compartment due to the mats looking dirty.
  • Take out any footage that is similar so the video isn't as long.
  • Add text at the end that tells the audience how to request a test drive.
After this feedback, I knew exactly what to do for my final product and new the areas of the rough draft that could be taken and improved to the best quality it could be. Getting a secondary opinion was the best decision I made as it helped me see the ares that I was blinded by when editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment